"If the person who steals, he will sweat". You take a guess now 'who' is sweating big time.
We have received too many emails on this matter and could only post it one at a time. Please be patient. One for now....
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any reviews/feedback/complaints.
On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 1:38 PM, (deleted) wrote:
Received MBPJ letter in my mailbox and surprisingly this morning on the notice board 'owned' by JMC, had posted their reply covering their mistakes by blaming the COB letter is fake...My god!
1. Who is JMC to stop people from going to their own homes??. These people are owners elected by other owners to manage the funds in a proper manner but instead charging ridicolous RM30!!! Where is the RM30 going ? Who is making this money ??? We are already paying maintenance fees monthly and these upgrades should come from either the maintenance fees or the sinking fund. Why should we pay RM30 to go into our homes? RIDICULOUS. Also monthly invoices sent to us no longer comes with monthly income and expenditure. Why should I pay maintenance for something I don't even know where these bunch of JOKERS spending our money?? Shang Villa is not a Parliment building la.
2. Reply given to MBPJ (COB) with vague points! How silly. The best part is they have mention 95% or whatever has agreed...of coz you will achieve this percentage when you are using force! Some people are afraid but that doesn't mean all the owners will be suffering in silence!
3. IF people didn't pay their maintenance, then SUE them! There are provisions in the act upon owners who has outstanding amounts. GO and collect those who have not even paid once in their life in Shang Villa. And what right JMC has to impose such condition without even conducting a mini EGM to get all the owners approval on this project?? Passing resolution isn't good enough. You have no right to make such a big decisions to move the office and project like this without owners approval!! Also, why now getting the old man (Mr Tye) to go around and seek signature from owners? Why all this wasn't done before even implementing projects??
4. JMC has issued access card based on their likings. Firstly they are bunch of owners who didn't pay their maintenance at all and going around with the chip card. Secondly there are people who had paid money for the access card and till today they have yet to receive their access for nearly a month waiting for JMC so called 'APPROVAL'.
5. They engaged a LAWYER....instead of fighting to get strata titles/money collection for us, they are using this lawyer (whose fees are paid by us owners by the way) to fight against US (JMB)!!!
6. So called good governance then where is your meeting minutes?? I only saw one after the EGM and that's it!
7. JMC is acting according to their whims and fancies! They forgot people voted them in and that they can be voted OUT. What you think? running your own company with your own rules ah? When they go around with 'surat layang' during last campaign never mind but when others do they got problem. I am sure JMC will not post the MBPJ letter on the notice board if no one had received it in their mailbox because they are so scared whatever they been doing is illegal must be! Trying to justify illegal acts. What a shame!
8. And if these MBPJ letter was sent to them personally, do you think they will let all the owners know about their mistakes?? No way...they will put a nice words on a letter saying access card system has been postpone and no one will know why ! HUH!
OWNER OF UNIT IN SHANG VILLA!